Saturday, December 9, 2006

THOUGHT A LOT....

At last i thought.... i thought a lot...
questioned myself
of whats true
and whats not...

felt i was reaching sumwhere..
where i reached,
was the middle
of nowhere...

I am stuck....
something is sucking me inside....
I scream...
the voice does not come outside......

I see smiling faces everywhere
they are so happy...
Everyone is with someone....
here i am cold and snappy...

I am hanging in a vaccum...
cant breath...
this feeling of helplessness
is making me seethe...

through this vaccum
i let the bubble burst...
the truth is dawning on to me...
I no longer feel cursed..

The truth was with me
all the time...
right beside me....
Now i feel fine...

I have got my answers...
they are making me smile....
BUt being truly happy
would still take a while..............

4 comments:

Deepinder Singh said...

u leti hai re... Main Hoon Na.... abb next poem should be sumthing in high spirits!!!

Hallowed be thy name..... said...

nicey nice..bring all 150 to me..!! ;)

Abhishek said...

lol...nice poem :)

-Abhishek

Sachin Keswani said...

am enjoying ur dilemmas..am so glad to know u r growing..and constantly seeking answeres from urself and the world...
Good..keep asking "WHY"..u will get all answers urself eventually..