Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Can't stay away from you

I can't,
i can't stay away from you...

I try,
I try so hard...
but i can not seem to do anything
with my heart....

It just doesn stop...
doesn stop yearning for you
every moment it feels
it feels more blue

I promised..
I promised myself
that i would never look
never look back..

I looked...
I looked back...
there was something...
something that lacked...

Its over...
thats what you said...
but my heart is wishing...
still waiting for a hint....

Hurt me...
u did not want to hurt me...
U wanted to let go..

it pains...
it pained when we were together..
pains even more when
we are not...

I hope...
I hope our paths cross someday...
I am waiting.... I would always do...

3 comments:

Sachin Keswani said...

Am not the right person to comment ..though sincerely wish that he gets this for whom it was intended..
also I feel it was only for saying that you have moved on..it hasnt..

rahul said...

arre yaar sir k uppar se nikal gya...may this poem touches fr whom it was intended...baaki bhee kuch samajh naii aai mite b i dnt have taste buds fr poems or neetu's poems in particular

Tanveer Ahmed said...

Wow!!! That was a phenomenal one!!

But would you like the paths to cross again??