Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Wait

Everything changes,
seconds change into minutes,
minutes change into hours
and hours change into days...
what does not change is the wait....

i am still waiting for you,
waiting for your return..
I hope u do come back..
I still havnt got my turn...

I want to speak up,
The silence is killing me..
who do I talk to??
No one is to be seen...

Engulfed in this sadness,
I want mi ray of hope..
will i ever get to see it?
With this lonelines...
With this uncertainity...
I m not able to cope......

2 comments:

Sachin Keswani said...

man..why does it happen ??no one knows..why do we love someone so much????

Ankit Agrawal said...

Ray of hope..
It wud forever clinker
Like the darkness
that fears the splinter

thou shall alwayz be eluded
till thou search for that hope outside
Light comes to us when we realize
the the biggest ray of hope, is inside..

:-)