Friday, May 18, 2007

is it for real??

I was cleaning my inbox today, deleting all read mails.... reading the unread ones.. and suddenly i bumped into an unread mail... ... it was a poem... and boy o boy what a poem it was.....it was beautiful and magical..
and then suddenly it struck me as lightening.. just like i had missed reading this mail.. i may have missed on many moments in life... words that were unspoken... truths untold...
and then i think.. what if i lived those moments?? My life had been different or just the same....
There were some moments in life when i wanted to tell people how much they mean to me.. I wanted them to know... but I took all those people for granted.. din ever tell them, thinking they would understand..
and today i think and i wonder.. what if those people had something to say to me?? wouldn't I be happier? knowing that i meant so much to someone..
Now, those people are not in my life, the contacts have been broken, the relationships changed and i have missed my chance...
I hope and I wish i never miss these chances again... i ll make sure i don't... and THAT'S A PROMISE....

6 comments:

KG said...

In the latest bollywood flick "ek chaalis ki last local" there is a dialogue.. 'log kehte hain jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai...sahi kehte hain'...I can very well understand the value of a moment...that too an unsaid one...sigh!!....
To isi baat pe lamho pe 2 line arj ho jaye..
Ek lamhe main unhone jindagi sawar di
Ek lamhe main unhone jindagi ujaad di
Kasoor unka nahi hamara tha..jo un do lamho main humne jindagi gujar di

But still the fact is...Life has to move on and so it does!!

Raghav said...

Esp if it is from a long lost ...:P

alok said...

Yes that's a good realization. Not to be missed anything in life, never know it’s once in life time :)

raji said...

Hey stumbled on your blog.. got the link from PG.. Nice and interesting one.. You write wonderfully.. keep it on. And yeah, can you publish the poem that you are talking about in this post.. Congrats you have got a repeat visitor. All the best.

raji said...

Hi.. stumbled onto your blog..got the link from Pagalguy. I am wondering wht the number of post is so small, you really write wonders. keep it up girl.. And yeah, can you post the poem you are talking about.. ? Congrats you have got a regular visitor to your blog..

coolvir said...

Lovely blog...a bit too pinky and girlish....but well maintained:)