Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SO WHAT NEXT??

i m sure evry one feels the way i do... at some point of time,like the way i do now... trying to be nice to ppl... afraid of telling them what you really think about them. but the other moment being so blunt that the other person would want to kill you...

but what the hell, this is me! and i like being me..
but sometimes i hate being me.... lifes just so dull..i am trying to be someone i am not... a lazy bum who craves for all the attention in the world!! WHO AM I???

but i aint that bad after all... i m very likeable... brainy.. n full of life.. hey wait a sec! maybe this is not me afterall..
the real me cries a lot! on lil things... n has a void! n waitin fr sum1 to fill it...

well the real me may be a lot of things! and i m coming to terms with it~~ n sumday i would.....

5 comments:

Deepinder Singh said...

hmmm... well i knw hu are hu.... neetu ka dana.. ek golu molu si genius bachi :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alok said...

Life has so many things for us, we overlook it just to feel like some one else and then ending up finding very little in it. As someone has rightly said ” There will never be a better me, than me“ because you are unique.

-Alok

Samrat said...

crap, y didnt i thought of diz one earlier...who am I...awosomly wrriten...!!!
cheers !!!!

KG said...

Hmmm...Nice to know that the thinking and writing style have a similarity...writing it here after reading the whole blog as this was the post I liked most!!
I always felt like its only me searching for who am I?...but alas... I have a company.. but still both Alone!!